For our new members to introduce themselves
Fogg197
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I'm a firefighter and my wife is a nurse. I work a second job and we are barely home lately weve always had dogs, st bernard, boxer, Rotty and now we have a female rotty , and a male dutch. The dutch we took in after our boxer died, from a friend that didnt have the time. Hes 3 years old. He has a dog door but a year ago he started peeing on our recliner. We moved it out of the room. Now he peed on the garbage can and the back of the couch. We have to put sheets on the couch. Can not figure out why hes doing it. He still goes outside and pees but it's almost like hes doing it because hes mad at us. Were at the point of trying to regime him. We love him, hes great but we cant seem to get past this. I've even moved his crate close to the spot he peed and even put the pads or sheets in the kennel he peed on and he will est ths pad or lay on the sheet. Any ideas

Post by Fogg197 »

I've just joined. I'm fromAlabama, a firefighter and I have a 3 year old brindle dutch named Gator that we rescued at 1year old. I need some help on some recent problems of peeing in the house. Where do I go to ask those questions?
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: New member

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum and thank you for rescuing!

The best place to pose the "pee in the house" question is in Behavior

Make sure to describe the situation. Also, you may want to run a quick search on the site and see if the problem has been discussed in the past.

Again, welcome to the forum.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers