Introducing "Wega"

Have a photo you want to share?
Vhyran
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Hello there! I own a white german shepherd and a 1 year old Dutch shepherd called "Wega" He's my workind dog and I'm working in a Security Company for Events :)

Re: Introducing "Wega"

Post by Vhyran »

Haha, awesome pic! Thank you!
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

that would be absolutely great!
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Vhyran
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Hello there! I own a white german shepherd and a 1 year old Dutch shepherd called "Wega" He's my workind dog and I'm working in a Security Company for Events :)

Post by Vhyran »

Nice vest! Are you getting him all the attachments too?
haha no! I just have two bags with the vest...Wega has to carry my stuff around like my handcuffs, ammo, 2nd knife and all the stuff for my job.

(I'm working for a Security Company - yeah...I know...I am female...but I really love the expressions on the faces of some men when I kicked their asses :lol: )
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Aww, how nice. Reminds me of my home turf, Teutoburger Wald/Wiehengebirge. Is this red mushroom a "Fliegenpilz"?
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Yes it is :)
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Some new fotos from today:

Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Hi there!

Sorry for my abscence, my life has a little twist...but I have some lovely photos for you:

"Heel!"

johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

OMG, you and Wega have been missing for a long time! i hope the ''little twist'' is not a bad twist. are you OK?

i really really love Wega! such a magnificent dog in all ways i think.

well i suppose maybe these photos were worth waiting for. the up-the-tree and under-the-water photos are really just the best! what was Wega looking for in the water?
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Hello :)

Yeah it was a very bad twist for a long time. My white shepherd was really sick since march and I did not know if he will be healthy again...the vet said, he is okay (Had MRI, X-Ray, cancer test and other stuff)...I paid 4500 Euro for the vet. clinic...
He lost his muscles very fast, didn't eat for 12 days or longer and his weight went down from 88 pound to 52.

For months he couldn't go more than 15 minutes at once....but now Akos is doing better and better and I am so happy about that.

Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Two more photos - enjoy!

Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Good afternoon!

Here we go with more photos.
Enjoy!

johninny
Working Dog

Post by johninny »

so glad to see that Akos is doing better. is he OK?
Wega looks great as always!
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Yes he is okay :) Just having problems with gain muscles, with wet fur he still looks very thin.
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Good evening!

Sorry for my long abscence you know...real life problems :)

We're still doing fine, the summer was full of action and I saw long abscence family members on a big party.

Here are some photos again from Akos and Wega, enjoy!

(Of course, Wega won)

Sleeping massage:

Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Greetings from very hot Austria again!

TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg:
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

I hope you don't mind, I updated the post to show the video directly in the thread.

Nice video!
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

That's great, thank you so much!