This is Jag

Have a photo you want to share?
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: This is my first Dutchie. I’ve trained field trial labs and a Malinois in IPO. Lost my Mal to cancer at age 11 and wasn’t really looking for a pup yet.
I got a call from my old training director letting me know he had just the pup for me: A Dutchie...
It just sort of happened and now I have a brindle Fur Missile living with me. His name is Jaguar; Jag for short.

This is Jag

Post by Brindle Lake Dog »

This is Jaguar de las Flores at 12 weeks old. He’s weighing in at 26.6 pounds so far. I do weigh him weekly just because I’m curious about his growth rate.
Attachments
F911A464-F0AA-449F-B1EF-734478213F03.jpeg
F911A464-F0AA-449F-B1EF-734478213F03.jpeg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 5066 times
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: This is Jag

Post by centrop67 »

Puppy time!
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Post by Tim91118 »

He’s a big boy
Tim
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: This is my first Dutchie. I’ve trained field trial labs and a Malinois in IPO. Lost my Mal to cancer at age 11 and wasn’t really looking for a pup yet.
I got a call from my old training director letting me know he had just the pup for me: A Dutchie...
It just sort of happened and now I have a brindle Fur Missile living with me. His name is Jaguar; Jag for short.

Deviously recharging batteries after a good long walk while simultaneously planning world domination :twisted:
Attachments
7BC8AB17-AC93-483F-B071-AE68E573CDB0.jpeg
7BC8AB17-AC93-483F-B071-AE68E573CDB0.jpeg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 5022 times
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy

Oh ya, 13 weeks and 31 pounds now :shock:
Laplaiefier
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Dogs are a good reflection of their owners?
LOL I must be hardheaded and stubborn.
I guess before and after results with dogs tend to show the effort put into them.

Post by Laplaiefier »

Yep, looks like he's just laying there trying to figure out what will make you the most furious because thats when things really get fun.
Another month and he will be young dog.
I've never seen a breed change characteristics so fast.
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy

Morning on the water. Inspecting the neighbors dock for repair suggestions and getting a better vantage point to keep those pesky geese away :g_wink:
Attachments
0E0B8AB2-1C62-422B-8622-D5AE7DC1C514.jpeg
0E0B8AB2-1C62-422B-8622-D5AE7DC1C514.jpeg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 5001 times
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

very pretty
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Yes, there's a very nice pic!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Hello Jag. Welcome to the crazy Human site where proud
Dutch owner swap tales and and drink for support. :pint:
Last edited by Joxgirl on Mon May 27, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy

Well, the boy is weighing in at 38.2 pounds now that he’s 15 weeks old.
Attachments
BD837B9A-CD5A-4D46-908A-F5961ED4164C.jpeg
BD837B9A-CD5A-4D46-908A-F5961ED4164C.jpeg (667.77 KiB) Viewed 4896 times
Last edited by Brindle Lake Dog on Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Wow he’s handsome!!!!
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy

Joxgirl wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm Wow he’s handsome!!!!
Thanks, he’s totally fun and adventurous too. We hike in the woods almost daily and I’m eagerly awaiting his desire to start swimming. Not quite there yet but no rush.
I waded into the water yesterday and it’s still rather cold :eew:
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

He’s lucky to have someone fun caring for him.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Post by Tim91118 »

Going to be a 75 lbs dog
Tim
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy

Joxgirl wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:23 pm He’s lucky to have someone fun caring for him.
Fun? Well that’s the nicest thing I’ve heard people say...I usually get “you’re crazy” :yernuts:
I tend to lead a pretty active life so I need an active dog to keep up the pace.

My buddy had a litter of English bulldog pups and his wife said I really needed one. I had to remind her that I hike an average of 11-18 miles at a time and I NEED a dog that can do that and not tire out after 3 feet 😜
She was like “ oh ya...you’re right”
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy

Tim91118 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:59 pm Going to be a 75 lbs dog
I think his dad weighed in a little over 80 pounds. So,I guess we’ll see. My Mal weighed 75 pounds all day long and that was a pretty good weight so if Jag ends up about that size I’m cool with it :mrgreen:
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

:DSlove:
Brindle Lake Dog wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:31 am
Joxgirl wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:23 pm He’s lucky to have someone fun caring for him.
Fun? Well that’s the nicest thing I’ve heard people say...I usually get “you’re crazy” :yernuts:
I tend to lead a pretty active life so I need an active dog to keep up the pace.

My buddy had a litter of English bulldog pups and his wife said I really needed one. I had to remind her that I hike an average of 11-18 miles at a time and I NEED a dog that can do that and not tire out after 3 feet 😜
She was like “ oh ya...you’re right”
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy

16 weeks old and 41.2 pounds. He LOVES his floppy frisbee :DSlove:
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy

18 weeks old today and weighed in at 46 pounds even.
Attachments
AEE7E25D-8240-4597-8FF8-6B5EBA70ADE1.jpeg
AEE7E25D-8240-4597-8FF8-6B5EBA70ADE1.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 4724 times