Endeavor

Have a photo you want to share?
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Endeavor

Post by TimL_168 »

Haven't had much time to stay active on here lately, but I haven't forgotten. On occasion, lately, I've decided to start documenting my interactions with Endeavor at that special time each morning.
She's weird.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

She just sits there. She'll slowly, SLOWLY raise up to sit pretty and then she'll SLOWLY lower her front paws to rest on my knees- but only if I don't hold my palms out for her to settle on, which she much prefers
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Some work this past weekend:

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

She is such a sweet girl.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

We've been lucky enough to spend a good bit of time in the woods this year :DScool:
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

She is so adorable.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
TheVII
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Grew up with dogs, but none as a particular as the dutch shepherds. We decided to get a Dutch shepherd pup, but before we commit more feedback would be appreciated.

Post by TheVII »

I kept reading that Dutchies dint make very good hunting dogs, but she looks the part at least.
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

TheVII wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:12 am I kept reading that Dutchies dint make very good hunting dogs, but she looks the part at least.
She is excellent at finding squirrels and tracking.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TheVII
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Grew up with dogs, but none as a particular as the dutch shepherds. We decided to get a Dutch shepherd pup, but before we commit more feedback would be appreciated.

Post by TheVII »

TimL_168 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:27 pm
TheVII wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:12 am I kept reading that Dutchies dint make very good hunting dogs, but she looks the part at least.
She is excellent at finding squirrels and tracking.
Makes sense, definitely heard great things about their tracking abilities.
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Just a couple pics from camping this weekend.

Sunday morning, my ten year old kid took her out poking around. I was still waking up with I heard some things that didn't compute. Someone had stopped next to our camp and let out a giant chocolate lab that really wanted to be close friends with everything in my camp. En raced to get in between the dog and my kid, and then between the dog an me. She never got aggressive. She listened to us perfectly and stayed fairly calm. I was super proud of her!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Good girl!
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

ImageImage
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

:wtg:
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers