Can't wait for Dutchie #2 !!!

For our new members to introduce themselves
Sobek
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I was *bit* by the dog training bug at age 7, won my first hunting dog competition at age 13, and my first police K9 at 18. I would have gone to Ground Zero the day after 9/11 with my first German Shepherd, first S&R dog, but unfortunately I had just gotten home from a six month hospital stay. So, at the time I could barely make it from the bed to the kitchen, and needless to say, I was in no shape to help out. I have my own training business, and consider myself an all breed expert. I do not breed and am not a vet therefore I have minimal experience & knowledge in those areas. I was so very excited to get my first Dutchie, a Rudie Pegge son. He was Sobek, Fr1, IPO1, Medical Service Dog, Personal Protection Dog, S&R trained but never certified, Chuck-It addict, and of course best friend. He crossed the Rainbow Bridge a week before Christmas a year & a half ago. He was 11. I'm finally starting to look for DS #2. I love the KNPV lines and I look forward to conversing with all of you.

Can't wait for Dutchie #2 !!!

Post by Sobek »

I was *bit* by the dog training bug at age 7, won my first hunting dog competition at age 13, and my first police K9 at 18. I would have gone to Ground Zero the day after 9/11 with my first German Shepherd, first S&R dog, but unfortunately I had just gotten home from a six month hospital stay. So, at the time I could barely make it from the bed to the kitchen, and needless to say, I was in no shape to help out. I have my own training business, and consider myself an all breed expert. I do not breed and am not a vet therefore I have minimal experience & knowledge in those areas. I was so very excited to get my first Dutchie, a Rudie Pegge son. He was Sobek, Fr1, IPO1, Medical Service Dog, Personal Protection Dog, S&R trained but never certified, Chuck-It addict, and of course best friend. He crossed the Rainbow Bridge a week before Christmas a year & a half ago. He was 11. I'm finally ready to start looking for DS #2, because now I can't picture my life without one. I love the KNPV lines and I look forward to conversing with all of you! :D
Attachments
20150706_205240.jpg
20150706_205240.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 2257 times
Lesson One. The first rule of dog training is... you MUST be smarter than the dog. -Trev (me)
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Can't wait for Dutchie #2 !!!

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TheVII
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Grew up with dogs, but none as a particular as the dutch shepherds. We decided to get a Dutch shepherd pup, but before we commit more feedback would be appreciated.

Post by TheVII »

Welcome, looking forward to reading about new Dutchie in the pack.
Sobek
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I was *bit* by the dog training bug at age 7, won my first hunting dog competition at age 13, and my first police K9 at 18. I would have gone to Ground Zero the day after 9/11 with my first German Shepherd, first S&R dog, but unfortunately I had just gotten home from a six month hospital stay. So, at the time I could barely make it from the bed to the kitchen, and needless to say, I was in no shape to help out. I have my own training business, and consider myself an all breed expert. I do not breed and am not a vet therefore I have minimal experience & knowledge in those areas. I was so very excited to get my first Dutchie, a Rudie Pegge son. He was Sobek, Fr1, IPO1, Medical Service Dog, Personal Protection Dog, S&R trained but never certified, Chuck-It addict, and of course best friend. He crossed the Rainbow Bridge a week before Christmas a year & a half ago. He was 11. I'm finally starting to look for DS #2. I love the KNPV lines and I look forward to conversing with all of you.

Post by Sobek »

I've contacted several working breeders. If I'm lucky, I hope to have him by or before my birthday (January 21st). If anyone know of any working line litters, or even a young dog or adult, I'd be interested to hear about it.
Lesson One. The first rule of dog training is... you MUST be smarter than the dog. -Trev (me)