Page 2 of 2

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:34 am
by Dutchringgirl
Id work the locks if I could live in the house!

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:59 pm
by ron
Jan, don't you have anything to do?
Gosh, what a good explanation, and yes he and his wife lives there, and I could know it, because I was on holiday over there (area) last year.
Jan If you come from Zoutkamp, and before the green bridge with the house on your left site, there is a ditch let your dogs swim in it you will be surprised :whistle:

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:03 pm
by Jan
ron wrote:Jan, don't you have anything to do?
Gosh, what a good explanation, and yes he and his wife lives there, and I could know it, because I was on holiday over there (area) last year. Jan If you come from Zoutkamp, and before the green bridge with the house on your left site, there is a ditch let your dogs swim in it you will be surprised :whistle:
And he didn't bother to surprise us with a visit, probably afraid of our DS?? :dswink"
Did you get surprised Ron? And was it pleasent or not? I think I know what is was. :D :D
I got carried away by my enthousiasm I guess.

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:28 pm
by kchristy
Beautiful pictures, no wonder our hollandse herders are so perfect :P

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:53 am
by Jan
And this is how it may look during wintertime, these photo's were taken last year:

Our frozen town:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

A view through the old sea lock:
Image

Image

Surrounding landscape:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:39 pm
by alspyce
Truly Beautiful!

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:32 pm
by vneerland
I think you should sell your pictures to your local chamber of commerce (VVV) You truly highlight the best of your region! 8-)

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 pm
by Jan
Well, I just like to make pictures just for the fun of it, that's enough for me.

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 pm
by ron
You took the words right out my mouth Judith.
Postcards from Zoutkamp :wtg:

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:12 pm
by Sugars Mom
Very nice! Thanks for sharing

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:55 pm
by Marjolein
Stop it Jan, Holland is full enough as it is, now they ALL want to come over :? :roll:

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:33 pm
by Jan
I'll keep them to myself. ;)
Ron, my pictures aren't half as good as yours.

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:48 pm
by vneerland
Jan wrote:I'll keep them to myself. ;)
Ron, my pictures aren't half as good as yours.
Ron takes pretty awesome pics, yes. But I do know your area, and you represent it so wonderfully honest and beautiful, I truly believe you should contact the chamber of commerce and see if they would be interested. You are proud of your region, right? So why not GO for it! 8-)

Happy :sinterklaas: BTW

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:53 pm
by Jan
You make me blush.

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:36 am
by Dutchringgirl
Marjolein wrote:Stop it Jan, Holland is full enough as it is, now they ALL want to come over :? :roll:
darn, I was just about to book a trip :dsrazz:

absolutely beautiful, both your photography and the scenery

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:41 pm
by kchristy
Amazing pics, does make me want to come there lol. Thanks for sharing the pics :)

Re: This is where we live:

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm
by ron
vneerland wrote: But I do know your area, and you represent it so wonderfully honest and beautiful, I truly believe you should contact the chamber of commerce and see if they would be interested. You are proud of your region, right? So why not GO for it! 8-)
No Comment :wtg: