Get them Dingo, it's their fault!
-
CaroleBoaz
- Training Dog
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
- Contact:
Re: Get them Dingo, it's their fault!
I try not to bathe my dogs much, but they get about 4 baths a year, because there's always something stinky to roll in. I don't wash their heads, except for my Laekenois' beard, which gets pretty nasty. The same reason I don't date men with facial hair.
But Boaz gets some extra beauty baths before a big dog show.
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Get them Dingo, it's their fault!
Great story...and good job!
Next time don't forget the incredibly yummy treats
(peanut butter is your friend!)
Next time don't forget the incredibly yummy treats
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Get them Dingo, it's their fault!
I had those, previously he would not eat (yeah, me maybe) now he did, more submissiveleih merigian wrote:Great story...and good job!
Next time don't forget the incredibly yummy treats(peanut butter is your friend!)


Facebook page.