Page 2 of 2

Re: Get them Dingo, it's their fault!

Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:43 pm
by CaroleBoaz
I try not to bathe my dogs much, but they get about 4 baths a year, because there's always something stinky to roll in. I don't wash their heads, except for my Laekenois' beard, which gets pretty nasty. The same reason I don't date men with facial hair. :D But Boaz gets some extra beauty baths before a big dog show.

Re: Get them Dingo, it's their fault!

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:22 pm
by leih merigian
Great story...and good job!

Next time don't forget the incredibly yummy treats :D (peanut butter is your friend!)

Re: Get them Dingo, it's their fault!

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm
by Marjolein
leih merigian wrote:Great story...and good job!

Next time don't forget the incredibly yummy treats :D (peanut butter is your friend!)
I had those, previously he would not eat (yeah, me maybe) now he did, more submissive 8-)