Random pictures with my boy!
- MinaHerdershonden
- Puppy
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:40 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Anna and i'm 19 years old, I volunteer most of my time and half of which goes to OCAS shelter which is where I found Mina who was 7 months old at the time.
I live in chapel hill, NC. Soon to be near ashville NC as I will be attending Warren Wilson College. - Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Re: Random pictures with my boy!
BTW I think dutchies make the PERFECT army K9s as they have natural camo ;D
I'm Anna.
From Chapel Hill, NC.
Short haired dark/gold brindle:
Mina.

:D
From Chapel Hill, NC.
Short haired dark/gold brindle:
Mina.

:D
-
Texsun
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:45 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am active duty Army, and I have a DSD
Re: Random pictures with my boy!
Haha I love it! She is cute!
The name is Drew, I am active duty army stationed in Dahlonega, GA
My K9s name is Axle and he is highly motivated!
My K9s name is Axle and he is highly motivated!


Facebook page.