Page 2 of 2

Re: "old" member, new forum

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:16 am
by asheleylane
I'm afraid that one is the boy Heather!!
Ash

Re: "old" member, new forum

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:23 am
by k9katet
Really? So the boy looks alot like one of the girls? I'll have to look at the pic again. I hope it's not glaringly obvious. :oops:

Re: "old" member, new forum

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:25 am
by k9katet
I just noticed the *red* collar too. :)

Re: "old" member, new forum

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 pm
by leih merigian
Heather, I think she's just as cute as White Girl; it's just the pose in the shot that makes that first one so great.

Are you getting too excited for words yet? I understand you're flying out to get your girl...I'm envious of that! :stickman:

Re: "old" member, new forum

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:31 pm
by vneerland
:love: Nice! Both of them are going to be a nice golden brindle. I have been getting little of that, and am mildly jealous. :mrgreen:

Re: "old" member, new forum

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:54 pm
by k9katet
Leih - yep, I am excited. I've been super busy and time has been going by quickly - luckily. I have a feeling that this week might go by slowly though.