Page 1 of 2

watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:38 am
by Dutchringgirl
I was watching CSI Miami and the music sounded like a banging, Sadie went nuts barking at the TV, Thalie was sound asleep and jumped up and was wondering what was going on. Then Sadie sat and watched the TV for a while. Now she is laying down again but still watching, Thalie is back sound asleep.

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:44 am
by Lauren
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:03 am
by felixone123
nice profile!!

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:04 am
by ZodiacT
:lol: That's pretty funny. Zodiac only looks at the tv if there's a dog barking.

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:06 am
by kchristy
So pretty :)

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:11 am
by Schlussdibusti
Dutchringgirl wrote:I was watching CSI Miami and the music sounded like a banging, Sadie went nuts barking at the TV, Thalie was sound asleep and jumped up and was wondering what was going on. Then Sadie sat and watched the TV for a while. Now she is laying down again but still watching, Thalie is back sound asleep.
She was definetly waiting for Marco to appear :mrgreen:

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:34 am
by Dutchringgirl
Schlussdibusti wrote:
She was definetly waiting for Marco to appear :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 pm
by alspyce
Nice head shot!
Your living room wall looks to be the same color as my dinning room! It continues to amaze me how many similar interests/taste all of us keep discovering among our members. I think it's associated with the LDSG (love dutch shepherd gene), controlled by an allele or something. :?

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:22 pm
by Sugars Mom
Ha ha, too cute!!

I love that look!

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:01 pm
by Choochi
Ripp watches TV too, there doesn't have to be any thing loud or particular on either. Some times when she's on the couch with us, she will just stare at the tv in zombie mode. I think she's picking up bad habits from us!

She also stares at herself in the mirrors.

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:07 pm
by Choochi

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:33 pm
by felixone123
Well, if I looked like Ripp, I would stare at myself too!! LOL. She is beautiful!! What a ham.

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:41 pm
by Marjolein
haha, super pic!
Ivil likes the TV too, especially animal planet :D

Re: watching TV

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:57 pm
by Sugars Mom
Now I would love to see a pic of her with all her pups watching TV ;)

Re: watching TV

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 am
by Dutchringgirl
Ripp is sooooo funny, and beautiful too !!!!

yeah Chris, I think that all of us DS owners have the DS gene. Sadie has gotten better about the tv as she matured but any banging noise she still will bark at.

Re: watching TV

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:42 pm
by GSDNanny
Was she, by chance, watching the History Channel this past Sunday night? If so, then she saw my hubby (Chester) on Cajun Pawn Stars. Yeh, yeh....He was the deputy sheriff pawning a gun for his (our) daughter's wedding. We have had so much fun with this. Now everywhere we go in town, someone points and says, there he is! :lol: I call him Mr Hollywood! I have helped them with locating the different animals that will be on the show too. ......Anyway, debated on whether to mention this or not on here.

Re: watching TV

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:30 pm
by Marjolein
Sugars Mom wrote:Now I would love to see a pic of her with all her pups watching TV ;)
me too :mrgreen: sesame street :lol:

Re: watching TV

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:22 pm
by Raven
Denise,

I can't find it within myself to appreciate "reality TV," but someone got me interested in Antiques Roadshow (the foo-foo version of reality TV, I guess) and I came to like "Pawn Stars." When I saw the ads for "Cajun," I thought...uh-oh...kinda like the warnings to youth of alcohol leading to p** which is the gateway for harder stuff.

The husband and I (and Thor--big TV watcher if we're watching) will now purposely watch "Cajun" and watch for you!!!

See? This speaks to a previous post I made about having a "Whatever Non-Dog" file.

Re: watching TV

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:22 am
by Dutchringgirl
GSDNanny wrote:Was she, by chance, watching the History Channel this past Sunday night?
No, but now im going to have to find the reruns and watch it !!

Re: watching TV

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:23 am
by Dutchringgirl
Marjolein wrote:
me too :mrgreen: sesame street :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: