Page 1 of 2

Paint

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:25 am
by Dutchringgirl
It never fails, I paint, and get dog hair in the paint. Im painting my hallway. Im kneeling down, I hear the sauntering walk of someone behind me, then the cold wet nose on the back of my neck, the sniffing sound, then the cold nose in my ear, then a nose all around the back of my head, then the big wiggly body walks right in front of me ! No spillage .... this time..... but of course paint on her tail. If you have to guess who got the paint on her tail, then you must catch up on the postings. :dsshock:

Re: Paint

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:30 am
by leih merigian
sounds like more soup is on the menu...

Re: Paint

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:40 am
by wahinelf
Whenever I'm mailing anything I get a lot of dog hair in the packaging tape. It doesn't help that I do it on the floor and El usually steps on all of my packaging materials.

Re: Paint

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:56 am
by Schlussdibusti
what's wrong with dog hair in paint or on tape? I have a soup bowl which states on the rim "everything tastes better with dog hair in it" :mrgreen:

Re: Paint

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Schlussdibusti wrote:what's wrong with dog hair in paint or on tape? I have a soup bowl which states on the rim "everything tastes better with dog hair in it" :mrgreen:
Cool bowl !!!!

Re: Paint

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:38 pm
by CaroleBoaz
I used to have blue dog footprints on my deck. :D

Re: Paint

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 pm
by alspyce
Schlussdibusti wrote:what's wrong with dog hair in paint or on tape? I have a soup bowl which states on the rim "everything tastes better with dog hair in it" :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: Love it!

Re: Paint

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm
by GSDNanny
Now that is funny, gotta get one of those bowls! With all of these German Shedders around here over the years, there are always tumbleweeds of hair rolling around. Thank goodness the DS doesnt shed much. I do vacuum every day and mop every other but still.....

Re: Paint

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 pm
by kchristy
lol so funny!

Re: Paint

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am
by alspyce
What color paint? Is she trying to get better camo?

Re: Paint

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:11 am
by Dutchringgirl
White of course :o

Tonight had a few close calls, Sadie wanted to play and Thalie was sleeping. So she kept bringing her bone to me and nudging me. I had paint brush in one hand, paint bucket in the other and when I crouched down to paint the bottom trim it was all out kisses. I fell back but didnt spill a drop. Then she walked by and almost stepped IN the paint tray. Only paint on the whiskers tonight.

I think in the spring when I paint my back deck ill let them put paw prints on it. I like that idea.

Re: Paint

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:50 am
by kchristy
that would be so awesome!

Re: Paint

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:23 am
by Raven
In case you've forgotten (NADSR photo contest), Thor is a thoughtful painter. If you ask nicely, I'm sure he'd give Sadie some tips.

Re: Paint

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:27 am
by Dutchringgirl
Raven wrote:In case you've forgotten (NADSR photo contest), Thor is a thoughtful painter.
Ill have to look back, I dont remember.
Raven wrote:If you ask nicely, I'm sure he'd give Sadie some tips.
Now that would be funny to watch !!

Re: Paint

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:21 am
by Schlussdibusti
Dutchringgirl wrote:
Schlussdibusti wrote:what's wrong with dog hair in paint or on tape? I have a soup bowl which states on the rim "everything tastes better with dog hair in it" :mrgreen:
Cool bowl !!!!
2012_01110006.JPG
2012_01110007.JPG

Re: Paint

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:46 pm
by alspyce
NADSR needs to sell those with a Dutchie running on the side!

Re: Paint

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:20 pm
by vneerland
Hair? Where?
Just don't wear black, don't sit on the couch or go to bed, don't eat, and you'll be just fine! :mrgreen:

Re: Paint

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:27 pm
by Jan
Same ''problems'' over here, but only curled hair. :D

Re: Paint

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:49 pm
by Sugars Mom
vneerland wrote:Hair? Where?
Just don't wear black, don't sit on the couch or go to bed, don't eat, and you'll be just fine! :mrgreen:

Exactly, problem solved!!

Re: Paint

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 pm
by Dutchringgirl
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a black jacket ( of course) and once I went over to a friends then we were all going out. What does she do??? Gets some packing tape and starts to pull the hair off of my jacket!!! Her and her husband just laughed !! I said, " what is wrong with a little dog hair?" She said " A little????"

I LOVE that bowl!!!!