Page 1 of 1

Todays ride

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:09 pm
by Dutchringgirl
It was perfect today!! High 60's so I loaded Thalie and my bike and hit the trails. There is a beautiful stream that the trail follows.
IMG00776-20120308-1152.jpg
IMG00776-20120308-1152.jpg (100.24 KiB) Viewed 1450 times

Re: Todays ride

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:42 pm
by felixone123
But, where's Sadie?

Nice pics.

Re: Todays ride

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:43 pm
by Sugars Mom
Wa hoo!! Great to hear you got some nice weather, had a nice trail ride and a nice little "swim" for Thalie!

Re: Todays ride

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:33 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Sadie isnt bike ready yet. I go to fast for her. I take her out on hikes a few times a week. i have some pics I just havent gotten my but in gear and put them up.

Re: Todays ride

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:35 am
by leih merigian
You got your rock pics!

Re: Todays ride

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:37 am
by Isis
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!

Re: Todays ride

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:51 pm
by Jan
Nice photo's. :wtg:

Re: Todays ride

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:39 pm
by Marjolein
nice! I like the look of that stream, looks like DS paradise :cool:

Re: Todays ride

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 pm
by alspyce
Nice!

Re: Todays ride

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:30 pm
by kchristy
Such pretty pictures :)