Page 1 of 1
Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:13 am
by GSDNanny
Meet Griselda, aka Grissy. Named from grizzly in color and Gris-gris from NewOrleans Voodoo charm. 7 mo old Dutch/GSDx pup. Gosh I am finally learning how to post photos, maybe. Lets see if this flies.
Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:38 pm
by felixone123
wow Denise - she is beautiful!! She looks like a ton of fun. All the best with her!!
great job posting pics, so hopefully we will see lots more!!
Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:47 pm
by alspyce
She's really nice!
Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:23 pm
by Sugars Mom
Good looking pup. Beautiful!
Look, in the second pic she has her toes all stretched out!
Yeah for figuring out how to post pics!! Now you'll have to do it all the time

Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:07 am
by GSDNanny
Thanks yall. Like this pup, she may be a keeper.

Doing well on her cadavar training. But speaking of toes, she definitely keeps me on mine!!!

Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:09 am
by Schlussdibusti
Very pretty. She looks like a keeper

Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:54 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Wow Denise, she is beautiful.
Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:19 pm
by leih merigian
gorgeous...Im thinking I'd really like her

Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:44 pm
by Marjolein
Nice expression! Good looking dog

Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:05 pm
by Isis
I love her! I was just trying to picture what a GSD crossed with a DS would look like...and then I saw your beautiful pictures! I see characteristics of both in Gris!
Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm
by GSDNanny
She is still only a pup at 7 mos so I'll post pictures as she matures. She is doing well.

Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 pm
by Jan
Very nice.
Re: Gris outing at the lake
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:15 pm
by vneerland
Nice dog! Wow.

Did I miss how you got her Denise? You must know her background, since otherwise you would not be so adamant about the GSD part?