Panzer is closing in on 6 1/2 months old!
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:09 am
I just snapped these of Panzer and one of his older sisters, Hershey the Standard Schnauzer....
Panzer is such a great dog! We wouldn't go so far as to say he is a "good dog", lol! He is quite the handful, really! But, if I wanted easy I wouldn't have gotten a Dutch Shepherd
He is exactly what we wanted and more, my husband and I agree that we got the best one of the litter (although I'm sure everyone who has one of his littermates says the same thing, lol!)


Blurry stripes!!

My best friend's husband is an officer with the local Police dept. and he has a K-9 partner (GSD) who just turned 8 years old and still gets plenty of bad guys! This dog is an amazing animal and has apprehended dozens of "zombies" as we like to call them! Anyway, my friend said that if Panzer was too much for us to handle we could always sell him to the PD! OMG! SELL HIM??!!?? Not a chance in hell! Panzer is our boy!!
Panzer is such a great dog! We wouldn't go so far as to say he is a "good dog", lol! He is quite the handful, really! But, if I wanted easy I wouldn't have gotten a Dutch Shepherd


Blurry stripes!!

My best friend's husband is an officer with the local Police dept. and he has a K-9 partner (GSD) who just turned 8 years old and still gets plenty of bad guys! This dog is an amazing animal and has apprehended dozens of "zombies" as we like to call them! Anyway, my friend said that if Panzer was too much for us to handle we could always sell him to the PD! OMG! SELL HIM??!!?? Not a chance in hell! Panzer is our boy!!