Page 1 of 1

Maverick does not love mornings

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:44 pm
by ChristineJ
The title says it all :)

Image

But he does love his camo kong :)

Image

Re: Maverick does not love mornings

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:02 pm
by alspyce
:coffee: :lol: :lol:
Waiting for breakfast in bed???

Re: Maverick does not love mornings

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:38 pm
by Dutchringgirl
hahaha how cute!

Re: Maverick does not love mornings

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:30 pm
by Sugars Mom
super cute!

Re: Maverick does not love mornings

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm
by felixone123
I love when they sleep with their paw on their nose. Very cute!!

Re: Maverick does not love mornings

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm
by Isis
Gorgeous!!!! :D

Re: Maverick does not love mornings

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:06 pm
by kchristy
so cute!!

Re: Maverick does not love mornings

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:31 pm
by Dutchringgirl
felixone123 wrote:I love when they sleep with their paw on their nose. Very cute!!
I just love it when they sleep :whistle:

Re: Maverick does not love mornings

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:53 am
by wahinelf
Dutchringgirl wrote:
felixone123 wrote:I love when they sleep with their paw on their nose. Very cute!!
I just love it when they sleep :whistle:
HAHAHA :lol:

Second pic is great! What a cutie butt!

Re: Maverick does not love mornings

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:03 pm
by Marjolein
awwww, Ivil always sleeps like that too :)