Page 1 of 1

Day at the stream

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:24 pm
by Dutchringgirl
i need to bring my video, for some reason my phone wouldnt go into video mode. There is a great old mill that has a beautiful waterfall. I took the kids ( all 4) there today and played in the water. No way I was letting go of Sadie, she would float down the fall. There was one point where we walked up a bit and she stayed in, I could walk besids the water, she kept walking then **plunk* the whole body went down, the ground dropped away, she jumped up so surprised and jumped out. I was trying to get a picture of her sticking her head in but the phone cameras are too slow.

Re: Day at the stream

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:57 pm
by felixone123
awww, they look like they are having alot of fun - your water babies!!
great shots!! my phone camera is really slow too, plus it takes terrible pictures - I know some phones take really good pics, but not mine.

They really match the landscaping.

Re: Day at the stream

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:02 pm
by Marjolein
looks like fun!

Re: Day at the stream

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:55 pm
by Sugars Mom
Poor Sadie! But it sure looks like they had fun playing in the water!

Re: Day at the stream

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:41 pm
by alspyce
Pretty spot for playing!
It looks like Sadie may have put on a bit of weight with the raw food, or maybe just maturing?

Re: Day at the stream

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:34 am
by Dutchringgirl
Im glad you noticed Chris! Thanks, I think its both, Sadie is about 52 lbs, she has a huge chest but still very narrow. She is super tall too now! She is lovin the raw!

Re: Day at the stream

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:56 am
by Olie
I love how they are camouflaged! :cool:

Re: Day at the stream

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:11 pm
by GSDNanny
I was just thinking the same thing!