Page 1 of 1

New NW1

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:23 pm
by Brindle
Force and I made the trek up to Enumclaw WA this weekend for our first Nosework trial.
Despite the heat Force did a super job and passed all four tests with no faults to earn his NW1 title :D

No Dutch Shepherds are currently listed on the NACSW website as titled so I'm waiting to hear back to see if that means we are the first.

Re: New NW1

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:49 pm
by alspyce
:wtg:

Re: New NW1

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 pm
by Schlussdibusti
:cheer:

Re: New NW1

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:07 am
by Sugars Mom
Sweet!!

Re: New NW1

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:48 am
by MeganBays
Very cool!

Re: New NW1

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 am
by felixone123
congrats Force!!

Re: New NW1

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:17 am
by Brindle
Thanks everyone.

:party1:
Just heard back ...... Force is the first Dutch Shepherd to title in Nose Work :cheer:

I think this calls for a celebration.
Care to join me ?

Cheers :pint:

Re: New NW1

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:23 pm
by alspyce
1st! Nice goin' Force!
Congratulations!!!
Since we're celebrating------did Force get a steak dinner?????

Re: New NW1

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:13 pm
by Brindle
alspyce wrote:1st! Nice goin' Force!
Congratulations!!!
Since we're celebrating------did Force get a steak dinner?????

Not a steak but some beef heart, rabbit and chicken :dschick:
( no the chicken wasn't live )

Re: New NW1

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:17 pm
by alspyce
:wtg: Mine are eating steak this week----on sale, cheaper than hamburg, so I really stocked up!

Re: New NW1

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:27 am
by felixone123
that is awesome!! Go Force and Jenny!!

Re: New NW1

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:48 am
by leih merigian
REally nice!!!

I hope Geyser is the second :D (we are still waiting to do our ORT, and then finding a trial around here will be a challenge :( )

Re: New NW1

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:54 am
by Brindle
leih merigian wrote:REally nice!!!

I hope Geyser is the second :D (we are still waiting to do our ORT, and then finding a trial around here will be a challenge :( )
Awesome !!!
Go Geyser Go !!!

Trials are a challenge around here too.
That's why I ended up driving 5 1/2 hrs each way to another state to compete.
Not sure I'll do that again :tired: