Page 1 of 1

Breed info

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:17 pm
by roxanne
I have to do a talk this coming week about Roxie's breed. Can someone point me in the direction of good info on DS or just tell me some things? When I look online there's some conflicting information. And if anyone has any ideas of what else could be in there I'd love to hear your thoughts!

I think she's probably about average or toward the small size for her age. She's 8 months old, about 18-19 inches at the shoulder and weighs around 40-45 pounds.

Re: Breed info

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:48 am
by leih merigian
If it's DS info you're looking for, you can't go wrong by visiting Judith's site, www.sevenpineskennel.com/

have fun with your presentation!

Re: Breed info

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:57 am
by roxanne
Thanks Leih! Talk went great. I was able to teach everyone a little bit about Dutch Shepherds. The instructor obviously didn't think of her being a shepherd. She's actually the only mix in the class and only 4 pups can even take the test next week.

Re: Breed info

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 pm
by leih merigian
Glad it went so well!

Good luck with the test...results will be posted! (right? :D )

Re: Breed info

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:26 pm
by roxanne
Of course! Results will be posted when I get them!