Page 1 of 1

Dutchies will need a new job...

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:02 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Put down your coffee or drink first........

http://www.wimp.com/dogherding/

Re: Dutchies will need a new job...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:46 am
by katm4110
Hahaha!!! I have a rabbit (a Dutch rabbit actually) so this cracked me up..... my kids will love this video!

Re: Dutchies will need a new job...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 pm
by alspyce
LMAO, soooo cute! (Thanks for the coffee warning! ;) )

Re: Dutchies will need a new job...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:06 pm
by Schlussdibusti
OMG this is hilarious! What good herder the bunny is! I wouldn't be surprised if the dog grabs the bunny fearing lay off and unemployment :lol:

Re: Dutchies will need a new job...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:08 pm
by Marjolein
whahaha, I'm most amazed the Border doesn't grab the bunny! :lol:

Re: Dutchies will need a new job...

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:40 am
by Dutchringgirl
I love the intensity of the bunny, he seems to be making eye contact and nips their heels.

Re: Dutchies will need a new job...

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:56 pm
by felixone123
I love that bunny and that cute little catchy song!! Truly one of the best videos I have seen in a while.
Thanks for sharing - it made me smile for the entire video.

Re: Dutchies will need a new job...

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:34 pm
by Olie
Amazing!!

Re: Dutchies will need a new job...

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:30 pm
by Diesel
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Love it