Page 1 of 1

Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 pm
by MauserMama
Hello everyone!

My name is Cheralyn and my pup is Mauser. My first Dutch Shepherd and I couldn't be happier! I look forward to getting to know yall!

Thanks!
4 months
4 months
DSCN6430.JPG (316.54 KiB) Viewed 3686 times

Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:29 am
by LyonsFamily
Welcome to the forum! Where is Mauser from? He? looks like a big boy (or girl).

Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:05 am
by TexasMedy
Welcome. Great looking pup!

Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:36 pm
by MauserMama
Thanks guys! He's wonderful. He's comes from KNVP bloodlines. Or did you mean where are the breeders from? I'm sorry, I'm new to this whole online forum thing. I think he's is going to be pretty big. He's was the largest in his litter. He's all legs right now. lol

Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:08 pm
by feraloup
What a cutie! And yeah, I adore the legs and ears phase! ;) I've found that of all dogs, in the many breeds and mixes I've known and worked with over the years, the Shepherd-ey breeds tend to always have THE goofiest, gawkiest, most coltishly disproportional "akward teenager" phase of any of them, and I absolutely loooooove it! :lol:

Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:31 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome, from what KNPV bloodline, do you know any names? Was he born in the USA or in Holland?

Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:47 pm
by alspyce
Welcome.

Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:18 pm
by MauserMama
Marjolein wrote:Welcome, from what KNPV bloodline, do you know any names? Was he born in the USA or in Holland?
Hello! I'm not sure what KNPV bloodline. I'm new to this, sorry. Yes, I do have names. Do I just give you the dogs name or both the dog and handler?

Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:43 pm
by MauserMama
[quote="Marjolein"]Welcome, from what KNPV bloodline, do you know any names? Was he born in the USA or in Holland?[/quote

Okay well I'll just go with the dogs name.

Yes he was born here in the United States. His father is Liberty Hoeve's Catro and mother is Stella. The rest of the names are:

Arko; Lilo; Dingo; Alli; Castor; Tara; Rudie; Kira; Marco; Kelly; Rudie; Noeska; Arno; Sonja; Max; Kiki; Quatro; Kelly; Bono; Black; Ringo I; Donna; Barry; Tieka; Quatro; Kelly; Chico; Kim

Can you tell what KNPV bloodline he is from with this?

Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:33 am
by Brindle
Hi MauserMama,

I'm also in the PNW, but a little further South.
In Oregon but travel to WA to trial a few times a year.
Was in Longview, WA, last weekend.
Will be in the Tacoma area towards the end of next month for a seminar.

What plans do you have for Mauser ?
Show, sport, work, fun ?

He looks like a happy and fun loving boy :D