Page 1 of 1
January 14 2011
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:01 pm
by Dutchringgirl

- Sadie_new.gif (126.61 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
that is the date I picked up Sadie. A scrawney, lanky, goofy, puppy dutch. For the last two years she has made me laugh, cry, and want to put on a gas mask,

. I have never had such a funny, goofy dog. I still cant compare her to the floppy ear'd bassets I grew up with, I think she has their long floppy ears beat. She makes me laugh every day with her funny antics, which usually consist of eating something she isnt supposed to and then trying to push it out of her mouth with the usual" I didnt do anything " look. Unless she is so proudly running through the house with a dog bed to go rip up, I am very happy to have her in my life. There are days where Thalie is not so sure but I think she loves Sadie too. When no one is looking Thalie will give Sadie some lovin'.
Re: January 14 2011
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:05 pm
by Olie
Aww! Thats really a beautiful story. I happy that you guys have each other!
Re: January 14 2011
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:09 am
by Christie M
I can't believe that it has ONLY been 2 years. Seems like forever ago.
She is SO very lucky to have found herself in your home - both due to her antics as well as the unknown issue of her hips. I'm kinda glad her "breeders" don't know how good she actually got it in the end!
Please kiss her for me!
Re: January 14 2011
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:15 am
by Dutchringgirl
Thank you so much Christie!! It does seem soooooooooooooo long
I often wonder what would have happened to her in another home. She is so high drive but having the background with this breed and the Mals I dont have a problem, except going to the store all of the time to buy dog beds

. And with the hip issue, many people may have been scared off from that. Worst case, ill make her a cart when she is older. She has a great home here and we love her to death. Thalie just whispered that she does too and she is glad she is here too.
PS, she isnt that skinny anymore, but still very long

Re: January 14 2011
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:33 pm
by alspyce
So glad she has not (yet) ended up in the soup! Love the puppy picture.
Re: January 14 2011
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:08 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Re: January 14 2011
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:56 pm
by Marjolein
Great story!
Re: January 14 2011
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 am
by leih merigian
Sadie sure won the doggie lotto! Time sure does fly...
Re: January 14 2011
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:39 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Yeah, time does fly, it dosnt feel like two years.
Re: January 14 2011
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 am
by leih merigian
Dutchringgirl wrote:Yeah, time does fly, it dosnt feel like two years.
I know...Geyser is 2.5 now, and I can hardly believe it. Now I just want her to sloooow down to people years, yano?
