Page 1 of 1

New Dutchie owner

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:36 pm
by Wulfhaus
[img][IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f370/ ... F09BD7.jpg[/img][/img]Hello,

I'm Mike. I have a 4 month old DS named Cheyenne. She a great dog. Very smart and very well mannered. She impresses me more and more every day. I'll post a pic soon. Proud to be a member of the Dutchie community.

Re: New Dutchie owner

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:40 pm
by LyonsFamily
Your photo didn't post right, but I copied the link into a new window and got the picture.

Cheyenne is a cutie! Where did you get her from? I love how her ears can't decide which way to go.

Re: New Dutchie owner

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:10 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Image

Re: New Dutchie owner

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:11 pm
by Dutchringgirl
there were two image tags. I just recopied the link with one image tag

Re: New Dutchie owner

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:14 pm
by feraloup
Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to hear more about your li'l lady! :)

Re: New Dutchie owner

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:52 pm
by Wulfhaus
Thanks for fixing the pic and the warm welcome!! I got Cheyenne from a private party. I'm blown away every day by how smart she is. Tks again!

Re: New Dutchie owner

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:29 am
by Dutchringgirl
any time. Yes, they are super smart. Its really nice because they learn so quick.

Re: New Dutchie owner

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:01 am
by anniewang83
Welcome! And what a cute dog!!! So adorable!

Re: New Dutchie owner

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:38 pm
by alspyce
Welcome! Cute pup--is there some GSD in the mix??

Re: New Dutchie owner

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:37 am
by Wulfhaus
Image

Tks for the complements folks. She sure is a looker!! She doesn't have any GSD in her to my knowledge. I took this pic today. Do you think she has some German in her?

Re: New Dutchie owner

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:29 am
by Dutchringgirl
Its hard to say from the front. I dont see any. but those big beautiful eyes !!! I am melting.

Re: New Dutchie owner

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:25 am
by LyonsFamily
I think it's the color that is throwing out the idea of GSD. To me, it looks like a very dense brindling that could be coming off as a sable pattern. As the dog grows and the coat matures, it'll be easier to tell. Lisa, you can have those eyes, I'll take the confused puppy ears. :DSlove: :DSlove: