Page 1 of 1
Hi, New Dutch Mom here
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:22 pm
by eightdecks
Hi all, I've been searching for a pup for over a year and I finally found my pup within a couple of hours drive time. I just wanted to introduce myself. I have traveled far and wide to find the right person with the right references and a facility that I felt comfortable with. This site was perfect for a new Dutch Owner. My puppy will not be coming home for a few weeks but I look forward to the helpful advice and insight that i see here.
Re: Hi, New Dutch Mom here
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:20 am
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome !!!! Cant wait to hear about your new addition.
Re: Hi, New Dutch Mom here
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:55 am
by leih merigian
Welcome!
So, where are you getting your puppy from? Do you have a name picked out yet? Plans for your new pup?
Re: Hi, New Dutch Mom here
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:21 am
by alspyce
Welcome!
Re: Hi, New Dutch Mom here
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:37 pm
by anniewang83
Welcome! We can't wait to see pictures of the new puppy! where are you located and which breeder is the puppy coming from? Just curious as to why you chose the DS and what plans do you have for the pup...
Looking forward to hearing more updates!

Re: Hi, New Dutch Mom here
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:11 pm
by eightdecks
Hi all and a BIG thanks for the welcome
Im getting my puppy from a private breeder in Maine who provides dogs for their State Police, he is retired State Police K9 and trained alot of their dogs in narcotics, explosives, SAR etc, He and his his wife are Code of Ethics breeder for another breed and trained they have a boarding kennel and "spa", which offers all aspects of training so after a couple of false starts with some "reputed" (and I use the term loosely) Im comfortable with my choice. I plan to use my dog for protection, and mobility assistance, I suffered a severe injury in an accident which causes me to have an awkward gait, but the bonus is I got to keep my foot. , i get to have a cool dog and good parking