Page 1 of 1

Sadie has a protege...

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:15 pm
by feraloup
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Lisa... I think Moko looks up to Sadie...

Re: Sadie has a protege...

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:52 pm
by Dutchringgirl
I just fell of my chair Laughing !!!!!!!!!!!!! I just told Sadie, She is very happy !! :DSlove:

Better get the soup pot out!! Its time for Moko Soup!!!

Re: Sadie has a protege...

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:19 pm
by Schlussdibusti
OMG, this is hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He looks so proud and happy- just leave it as it is :mrgreen:

Re: Sadie has a protege...

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:33 am
by Brindle
Oh Moko !!!!!
I think you went a little overboard "fluffling" that bed !!! :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: Sadie has a protege...

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:17 am
by johninny
he is really beautiful ! so regal in that photo.