Page 1 of 1

please help me identify what breeder my dutchie came from

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:22 am
by dtrosinski
November 2012 I purchased a dutchie from a friend of the club I train with. The dutchie (Lady) isits first sport dog and we will be doing schutzhund. I am the third and final home for this little girl. The guy I bought her from said he wasn't aware of what breeder she is from due to a lack of information from the original owner. She has a 5 digit tattoo in her right ear. The first digit looks like a 7 but I'm not entirely sure if it is but the last 4 digits are SA12. I was told she was born April 1of 2012 but who knows if that's correct. Does anyone know of any puppies born around that time frame? I am in kansas near fort riley and Lady was from north western arkansas/southern missouri area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: please help me identify what breeder my dutchie came fro

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:27 am
by LyonsFamily
You might want to also post this on the pedigree database forum. There are more active breeders on there, and they might be able to help you find the kennel.

Re: please help me identify what breeder my dutchie came fro

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:56 pm
by Christie M
Dustin,

Welcome to the forum! I am glad you were about to find it!
If you do't mind, will you create a signature that includes your name? It just helps us keep track of who is who :)
Good luck in your search! Great advice from Stephanie! I know it seems like a needle in a hay stack, but social media is great for this stuff!

Re: please help me identify what breeder my dutchie came fro

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:34 pm
by KellaA+dog6
There are also tattoo registries online for UK and US. I Googled dog tattoo identification. Good luck.

Re: please help me identify what breeder my dutchie came fro

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:38 am
by dtrosinski
Thanks for all the help and suggestions. Where would I go on pedigree database to post that? I do have an accoint through them. Would it just depend on how i titled it?If I use the registry do I call in and ask or can I look up the tattoo number on that site? I was on it earlier today and did not see a search area for tattoo numbers. I'm sorry for all tge questions I'm still pretty new to all of this. I cannot thank all of you enough for this help and information you're helping me obtain.