Page 1 of 1
Funny
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:42 am
by Sugars Mom
Ha ha, I'm laughing right now because I just looked out the window where the boys are mowing the lawn and Sugar is laying out there in the grass looking at the lawnmower getting closer to her as if to say, "what, I gotta move again?" as it goes right by her. This from the dog who runs when I pull the vacuum out runs and hides like its going to kill her!!

Re: Funny
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:48 am
by leih merigian
that's a hoot.
Reminds me of one of my kitties, who generally doesn't care a bit about the vacuume, but on occasion, usually when daddy is around

, acts like it's gonna kill him and eat him. Drama queen

Re: Funny
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:40 pm
by ICE
Another funny, My GSD heels with the tractor...... I don't ask for this, he just trots along beside me....
Re: Funny
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:19 pm
by Dutchringgirl
HAHAHA Thalie does this too, ill be mowing or blowing leaves and she comes right up to in and gets right in the way.
Re: Funny
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:15 pm
by Sugars Mom
ICE wrote:Another funny, My GSD heels with the tractor...... I don't ask for this, he just trots along beside me....
