Page 1 of 1

Birthday!

Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:03 pm
by bannerd
Just wanted to let everyone know Koda's birthday was Sunday. I gave him a nice steak to munch on (costed a bit of money yikes!).

He is two years old now and yep already acting it. Yesterday he chased a dog up and down the fence and then walked away like "take that". The dog is a Yorkie(I think) and barks all day long. The lady was upset so I apologized and scolded him. This morning he ran towards the neighbor he knew since he's been living here and barked at him and then ran around throwing a stick up. Looks like I got more work to do... I was at a five week stretch and he was very calm and I got to relax. Yay!

Re: Birthday!

Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:43 pm
by Schlussdibusti
bannerd wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know Koda's birthday was Sunday. I gave him a nice steak to munch on (costed a bit of money yikes!).
Happy Birthday Koda! :party1:
bannerd wrote: Yesterday he chased a dog up and down the fence and then walked away like "take that". The dog is a Yorkie(I think) and barks all day long. The lady was upset so I apologized and scolded him.
Don't you hate those little pests! But why did you apologize AND scolded Koda. :yernuts: Her "toilet brush" was as guilty as yours (the way you described it)

Re: Birthday!

Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:07 pm
by bannerd
Yeah, I wish I could.. well you know what to her dog. I hate how she leaves the dog outside and that's all it does. ugh. Good point, not sure why I did now. ha!

Re: Birthday!

Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:12 pm
by bannerd
bannerd wrote:Yeah, I wish I could.. well you know what to her dog. I hate how she leaves the dog outside and that's all it does. ugh. Good point, not sure why I did now. ha!
He was at fault now that I remember. I told him to come and he didn't listen. Hard to balance that though, in a crate all day he gets explosive with energy until we can head to the grass fields.

Re: Birthday!

Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:05 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Schlussdibusti wrote: :yernuts: Her "toilet brush" was as guilty as yours (the way you described it)
HAHAHAHA You should have told Koda "Good Job!"

:party1: HAppy Birthday !!!

Re: Birthday!

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 am
by Revhendo
Happy belated to Koda.
Now I am going to go laugh myself silly over that "toilet brush" comment....

Re: Birthday!

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:13 pm
by Sugars Mom
Happy Birthday!! :party1: