Page 1 of 1

dutch shepherd

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:20 am
by spencer_sarah1
Hi my name is Sarah I've owned and rescued gsds all my life then 2 year ago my eldest fur baby died so decided my husband buy me gsd for Christmas we went bought this geourgous pup ball of fur named her Romany took her vets he said not gsd its a dutch Shepherd me been me thought yeh right he's having me on but as she got older her head and muzzle got finer and longer and narrower then started noticing total character difference gsds are big clumps oafs as pups Romany was like racehorse she would run and jump over under everything but was also more protective at young age but by time year old I knew vet was right by witch point I've spent god knows how long trying to research h this breed I love her to bits wouldn't swap her for the world traits and all lol but would love to know more about this breeds there faults good and bad I know everything there is to know about gsds nothing about dutch Shepherd I'm in completely new territory I've had to learn myself to train in a different way completely cause its not like training other breeds but so little info about them she's very protective not a lover of strangers but an absolute baby with people she does take to and us inclusive loves her cuddles and if anything happens my gsd very tempted get another but have a lot to learn about them so please any info would be great and does and donts

Re: dutch shepherd

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:31 am
by Karin
Welcome to the forum. Beautiful pup. Read through the old posts here and you will learn a lot. Post a specific question if you have one.

Re: dutch shepherd

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:14 pm
by spencer_sarah1
She is thank you she's my baby though absolutely adore her and she knows it

Re: dutch shepherd

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:35 pm
by spencer_sarah1
These are pics taken week ago can you give me an opinion on these ones and will put pic up of dad you may know what breeding he is weather D's or Belgian I know not shepherd as in gsd greatly appreciated