Flirt Pole
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:49 am
I recently found out about this while browsing the web on ways to burn puppies energy.
So i made one my self out of a 5ft PVC and about 15 ft of rope and a toy tied to the end.
Does anyone else around here use one? I make Zia sit, and leave it while I dangle it in front of her and entice her. then the second i say "Ok" shes going after it.
it probally looks really funny for anyone watching as I am kind of fly fishing the thing spinning in circles and having the dog chase it and catch it.
just curious about any specific ways to use one and if anyone else uses it to burn up energy in these high energy dogs.
thanks.
So i made one my self out of a 5ft PVC and about 15 ft of rope and a toy tied to the end.
Does anyone else around here use one? I make Zia sit, and leave it while I dangle it in front of her and entice her. then the second i say "Ok" shes going after it.
it probally looks really funny for anyone watching as I am kind of fly fishing the thing spinning in circles and having the dog chase it and catch it.
just curious about any specific ways to use one and if anyone else uses it to burn up energy in these high energy dogs.
thanks.