Page 1 of 1
Hello from Oregon
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:58 am
by bagsjr
Howdy,
My wife and I have a short haired Dutchie named Nitro. We're getting a rough haired Dutchie in 2014.
Re: Hello from Oregon
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:08 am
by Carolinagirl
Welcome! I am new here too. I got a rough haired Dutch shepherd last week. I love him! Where is yours coming from? I may import a pup next year.
Re: Hello from Oregon
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:18 am
by LyonsFamily
Welcome! I'm I have 2 shorthairs right now and I'm hoping to get a rough coat in a year or two. We're researching European breeders. Are you planning on getting one in America or importing? I haven't found any in the States yet that have any sort of titles on their dogs with the exception of a few conformation dogs, so if you have a great breeder in mind with working dogs, let me know.
Re: Hello from Oregon
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:45 am
by Raven
Welcome, welcome!
I just have an adopted DS who is at my side burning a hole through me wanting me to get off the computer. Thor and I wish Nitro, you, and your family a wonderful, fun new year.

Re: Hello from Oregon
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:26 pm
by Brindle
Welcome from another Oregon DS owner ( I have 2 SH ).
What area of Oregon are you in ?
I'm in the Willamette Valley.
Compete in IPO, NoseWork, Dock Dogs, Tracking and Weightpull with my adult.
Puppy is in training for IPO and whatever else she enjoys.
Still being a crazy baby dutch shepherd puppy at the moment

Re: Hello from Oregon
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:35 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome !!! Why do I not see pictures ????? Pictures are needed !!! LOL
Re: Hello from Oregon
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:52 pm
by MaliNut
Big Welcome From South Carolina!
Like Dutchringgirl said...PICTURES please
Cheers..Greg
Re: Hello from Oregon
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:44 pm
by Tappy4me
Welcome!! Pictures please!
