Page 1 of 1
Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:29 pm
by Stacy_R
http://youtu.be/ZvLbLZNraqg
I love this dog... He is such a good boy!
Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:16 am
by Raven
Geez, I hate to click on links...but sometimes I do...and am glad I did. Ty put a smile on my face. Whatta sweet, good boy. (I know he can be a PITA, but you couldn't convince anyone of that in this video--WAIT! STACY!--are you a great big fibber????? I'm a'thinkin' maybe....)
Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:28 am
by Stacy_R
Raven wrote:(I know he can be a PITA, but you couldn't convince anyone of that in this video--WAIT! STACY!--are you a great big fibber????? I'm a'thinkin' maybe....)
HA! Too bad I can't get that crazy "what are we gonna do now, mom? Work or play? Huh, huh, huh....what now...let's go now" dog on video. Yesterday we walked, played, worked, drilled ALL STINKING DAY and he finally wore out. Too bad it wore me out, too!
I'm glad you enjoyed the link...we aim for smiles!

Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:37 am
by Raven
I totally get the what-now?-what's-next?-huh-huh-huh? thing. (Their huh-huh-huh thing really cracks me up. Well, usually.)
Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:28 pm
by Owned-By-Hendrix
I saw this yesterday and didn't get a chance to respond.... I freaking love this video of Tyson! What a sweet boy!!!
Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:27 am
by Stacy_R
Thank you, Kira! I have no regrets on keeping him (he was supposed to be just a foster, LOL)...even on his PITA days.
