Page 1 of 1

beCAUSE Craft Show report...

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:19 pm
by feraloup
Pleased to say it was a good time and I raised some good money as well as some PR for NADSR on Saturday! Will share photos later when I get near a computer. Not at work, today, driving my mom to/from eye surgery appointment, so killing time in waiting room. I do have some photos posted on fb, though, if anyone wants to go look at the page for Singing Dog Visual Arts. :)

Re: beCAUSE Craft Show report...

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:02 pm
by Stacy_R
feraloup wrote:Pleased to say it was a good time and I raised some good money as well as some PR for NADSR on Saturday! :)
YAY!! I am still interested in the notecards, but I am not on FB so I can't see pic of them. Can you post or pm me pics and prices?

Re: beCAUSE Craft Show report...

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:06 am
by Christie M
feraloup wrote:Pleased to say it was a good time and I raised some good money as well as some PR for NADSR on Saturday! Will share photos later when I get near a computer. Not at work, today, driving my mom to/from eye surgery appointment, so killing time in waiting room. I do have some photos posted on fb, though, if anyone wants to go look at the page for Singing Dog Visual Arts. :)
You rock!!! I LOVED your wine stopper - but you already know that!!

Thanks for working so hard for NADSR. They are the real heros in the breed!