Page 1 of 1

Re: long week....

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:17 pm
by Stacy_R
Oh geez...he must be driving you a little :yernuts: !!!

Have you tried long walks/runs and working his brain? Honestly, if you can work him hard mentally, that will help...a LOT!

Re: long week....

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:07 pm
by Raven
You can use the time to develop his nose outside the under-the-cup treat. Mine loves object searches as much as searching for food. (He downs when he finds the object; he was first taught to tap with his paw, but when I started placing things in high places or deep inside something, I replaced it with a down.)

It uses mental and physical energies. I plan mine out to keep the momentum going once we start. He finds it truly satisfying when we do big time blocks of it.

Re: long week....

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:59 pm
by Revhendo
Poor dude. I agree with the long walks and brain exercises.
Good time for training to keep him occupied.