Page 1 of 1
Photo Contest: Facebook
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:47 pm
by Stadthund
Having a photo contest on my page on Facebook.
wwe.facebook.com/stadthundltd
Winner with the most liked will win a KLIN ball (uk postage only) & feature on our new website
Post enteries on here & I will upload them as admin

Re: Photo Contest: Facebook
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:53 pm
by icvanstra
ADMIN NOTE:
Moved topic from Photo Contest to Whatever. The Photo Contest section is for the photo contest that is held on the Dutch Shepherd Forum.
Please send the photo's to the original poster.
OP states that they will be using the photo on their website to promote their product.
Re: Photo Contest: Facebook
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:37 am
by centrop67
I was going to post a photo, but I realized it was a promotion. I was waiting to see if an admin moved the post, but I am surprised it was not moved to Buy, Sell Trade.
Re: Photo Contest: Facebook
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:16 pm
by Stadthund
I apologise for posting in wrong section! Just thought it would be fun.
Sorry
Would delete post all together but dont think you ca or know how to.