Page 1 of 1
My girl
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:30 am
by Dutchringgirl
I came across a post on face book of a des Crocs de L'Oympe breeding and it always sparks my interest. So I did a search on Thalie, Here is one I found to share.
http://www.chiens-de-france.com/voir-ch ... 82185.html
found this too
http://www.atara.com/chien-genealogie/B ... 82185.html
Re: My girl
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 am
by LyonsFamily
Cool find! Is that with you competing with her, or in her previous home?
Re: My girl
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:18 am
by Revhendo
That is so cool. It's a way better family tree than mine......
Re: My girl
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:08 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Thats the decoy at the trial. I got her when she was 1.5 from France. I am the only one who trained and trialed her.
Ill have to dig up some old trial pics to show her in action, she wasnt always so quiet LOL. ALthough she was even dignified in the ring

Re: My girl
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:50 pm
by Stacy_R
very cool!!
Re: My girl
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:02 pm
by LyonsFamily
Dutchringgirl wrote:Thats the decoy at the trial
I knew you weren't in the bite suit lol.
Re: My girl
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:08 pm
by Dutchringgirl
LyonsFamily wrote:Dutchringgirl wrote:Thats the decoy at the trial
I knew you weren't in the bite suit lol.
HAHA, I did get in the suit once and had her bit my leg. Holy cow, I got a new respect for decoys, it was the freakest thing !
Re: My girl
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:56 pm
by Revhendo
Dutchringgirl wrote:LyonsFamily wrote:Dutchringgirl wrote:Thats the decoy at the trial
I knew you weren't in the bite suit lol.
HAHA, I did get in the suit once and had her bit my leg. Holy cow, I got a new respect for decoys, it was the freakest thing !
Hell, Roo's nips on my legs through my Levis to play with me (and oddly, I'm the only one she does it to), give me tons of respect... For both ends of the teeth.
Re: My girl
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:06 am
by LyonsFamily
Dutchringgirl wrote:.
HAHA, I did get in the suit once and had her bit my leg. Holy cow, I got a new respect for decoys, it was the freakest thing ![/quote]
My husband told me last night it might be cool to go to decoy camp.

Re: My girl
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:40 pm
by Dutchringgirl
I dont know how they do it. My trainer was always bruised and beat up and broken. Maybe its a guy thing???
Thalie play bites and that hurts LOL
Re: My girl
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:40 pm
by Dutchringgirl
I dont know how they do it. My trainer was always bruised and beat up and broken. Maybe its a guy thing???
Thalie play bites and that hurts LOL