Page 1 of 1

This months Photo

Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:43 pm
by Dutchringgirl
How many of you think that he is putting his head in the toilet?????????????
I love this picture, I laugh every time I open up the page, it looks like he is in the potty. Even my son said " MOM is that dog putting his head in the toilet?"

Ha, and for those of you who didnt see it as that, you will now!

Re: This months Photo

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:54 am
by Asha
You said it babe!! What a riot! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: This months Photo

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:31 am
by centrop67
Yes, at first glance it looks like he had a long night of partying. :lol:

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Re: This months Photo

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:57 pm
by wahinelf
I had, up until this point, assumed that that was a toilet.

I guess it would be a really tall, weird toilet. HAHAHA.

Re: This months Photo

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:57 pm
by HeatherH
I know I'm short but a toilet for who? I guess they will lick water out of everywhere! lol. washing machine?

Re: This months Photo

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:12 pm
by johninny
PROOF that there is at least one sane person on the forum!
thank you , Heather; i was worried. ;)

Re: This months Photo

Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:10 am
by LyonsFamily
I might be 6'1" and we did just install a new higher toliet, but I'm definitely not tall enough for this to be a toliet haha. It does look like one though. I showed my mom and she thought it was one of those composting toliets my brother had when he lived in Finland.

It's a washing machine. It's one of those apartment washing machines that are a little bit smaller to fit in a linen closet with the dryer on a shelf on top. Now we have a huge laundry room, but I didn't see the point in upgrading to a bigger set yet.

The dog there is Elli (red collar Elli, blue collar Odin, it makes it easier to find out who's getting into trouble). Elli is putting her toys in the wash for us because they were dirty.

Re: This months Photo

Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:34 pm
by Dutchringgirl
johninny wrote:PROOF that there is at least one sane person on the forum!
thank you , Heather; i was worried. ;)
Oh No!!!!!! I missed one! My job is not done !!

Re: This months Photo

Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:47 pm
by HeatherH
If I'm the sane one on this site we are all in trouble. lol