Page 1 of 1
Pepper update
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:31 pm
by deadrabbits
Hello everyone. I know I have been bad and haven't posted anything in a while. Jobs been crazy and found out 2 months ago I was going g to be a dad again. He comes number 3 if you count pepper. Now to pepper and her achievements. We are in the middle of her advance training and she is doing awesome. Both verbal and hand commands work very well. At least when she feels like it I mean

. And as of last week she passed the akc good citizens test. I already was taking her just about everywhere with me but now I can show that to put people at ease in certain stores. All and all I couldn't be happier with her. The only bad habit she has Developed is an affinity for shoes, and not just normal ones but my wife's work shoes

. I have a bunch of pics I will be posting soon. Just need to resize them. Hope everyone is doing well
Re: Pepper update
Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:08 am
by Owned-By-Hendrix
YAY Pepper!!!! You must be so proud! If you have any problems in stores, get her a vest with ID panels that say "in training". We have one and it's a life saver especially when working on people not touching for long downs. We get more questions about what Hendrix is training for than stares! And congrats to your new addition too!
Oh man the shoes! Hendrix has a love of shoes. Specifically mine or my mother's when she's here. He loves her penny loafers the best. Mine seem to be his all out buffet. Good luck!
Re: Pepper update
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:12 am
by MaliNut
Taki has eaten three pair of my 150+ dollar ASICS running shoes (2 Nimbus, One Kayano)...Leaves the wifey's 7 flip flops alone.
She's got good taste I guess!
Re: Pepper update
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:41 pm
by Stacy_R
Congrats on the CGC. We tried, but Tyson had a complete fall apart during supervised separation. Practically dragged the lady out the door. She looked at me, eyes wide, and said "He doesn't look like he's that strong!!!"