Estrus Question.....
Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:50 pm
My "Taki" just turned one on May 15 and the drops of blood have begun to fall.....We've tried several types of undies to no avail and I read a blog somewhere that someone had converted Huggies "Little Swimmers" swim diapers by cutting a tail hole in them and they are 2x-3x cheaper than the Petsmart hijack.
Question is what size......M or Large? Medium is 14-30 lbs and Large is 30+. Hard to convert Toddler to Taki sizes.....I am leaning toward a large but Taki is only 57 lbs.
Any one try these or convert diapers over...?
BTW..thank goodness for laminate floors!
Thanks.....
Greg and Taki
Question is what size......M or Large? Medium is 14-30 lbs and Large is 30+. Hard to convert Toddler to Taki sizes.....I am leaning toward a large but Taki is only 57 lbs.
Any one try these or convert diapers over...?
BTW..thank goodness for laminate floors!
Thanks.....
Greg and Taki

