Page 1 of 2

Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:36 am
by Owned-By-Hendrix
Today is one of those "Hendrix Twilight Zone" days. It made me wonder what is the most crazy, hilarious, strange, WTF-that-doesn't-happen-ever, one off, strange habit, absolute best thing your DS has done? Multiple stories welcome...


Today's feat, besides an unconfirmed episode of magic transportation, he decided that he needed to be on top of my head. He was sitting at my feet chewing a bone as I sat in a chair researching something, and he suddenly decided it was an absolute MUST he come see what the view was like from atop my head. So up he approached with wide eyes, asking for something I wasn't sure what, so as I turned to him with an eyebrow raised, up, up, up he rose until his balls were in my face. Stunned, I sat there with puppy balls in my eyes as this huge weight hit my head, and Mr. H rested his paws on my other shoulder. He stayed there for maybe five seconds before common sense, blocked by 55 pounds of pup, hit me and I shoved him off. Apparently the view was great because he tried it later tonight. :wynar: :wynar: :wynar: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:17 pm
by Dutchringgirl
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad I have girls. :lol: :lol: :lol: :DSlove:

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:35 pm
by HeatherH
Sounds like a Comron Diaz movie. She seems to have dogs balls in her face?
Crazies thing he has ever done?

let me see climb the tree to get the apples and cherries. did know that til I saw it. Try and jump over me to get to the food on the counter.

Does that count?

Heather

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:41 pm
by simbathedog1
Simba has figured out how to open the door and let himself in.

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:28 am
by karenz
Xander washes his ball in the water bucket outside. He will catch it a few times then runs over and dunks it in the water to get the dirt off. Then he started dunking his toys inside in his water bucket. I have to clean it 3 times a day. WTFffffff...

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:25 am
by Owned-By-Hendrix
lol! Maybe Xander likes the taste of dirty toy water? Sometimes I find H's ball in his water….

Simba is like, "don't worry, I got this" as he opens the door. Love it!

Lisa - you have no idea how jealous I am of that fact right now. There are some things I cannot un-see.

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:35 am
by Mobil
I learned today that Turbo does this:

Image

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:42 am
by Owned-By-Hendrix
Image

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:00 am
by karenz
[quote="Mobil"]I learned today that Turbo does this:

That's normal......

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:42 am
by Mobil
karenz wrote:
That's normal......
That's ... amazing. :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:24 pm
by shana
My pup is 13 weeks old and we got into an argument about eating a bath mat the other day. No joke. I'm sitting there getting ready for work and he starts trying to eat the bath mat. I tell him no I get chewy noises he sitting there looking at me looking at the mat. Khaos goes for the mat again I tell him no more chewy noises and same thing. Then on the third no he takes a bit sigh flops on the floor in defeat starts chewing his bone. I was almost on the floor laughing at this point thinking who the hell gets in arguments with there dog lol.

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:30 pm
by Mobil
shana wrote:My pup is 13 weeks old and we got into an argument about eating a bath mat the other day. No joke. I'm sitting there getting ready for work and he starts trying to eat the bath mat. I tell him no I get chewy noises he sitting there looking at me looking at the mat. Khaos goes for the mat again I tell him no more chey noises and same thing. Then on the third no he takes a bit sigh and starts chewing his bone. I was almost on the floor launching at this point thinking who the hell gets in arguments with there dog lol.
I really like the bitter spray. I do use substitutions for redirecting chewing, but since I started putting bitter spray on all the rug edges, I've not had them chewing on the rugs any more. Same with the couch buttons along the lower edge. I'm gonna get a pallet of this stuff. :lol:

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:35 pm
by shana
Oh yeah tired it lol doesn't stop him at all lol he just keeps right in going so he has an xpen or is tied to me in the house when he's out I always have toys to redirect him to :)

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:43 pm
by karenz
I really like the bitter spray. I do use substitutions for redirecting chewing, but since I started putting bitter spray on all the rug edges, I've not had them chewing on the rugs any more. Same with the couch buttons along the lower edge. I'm gonna get a pallet of this stuff. :lol:[/quote]

I tried bitter spray on the furniture. Xander licked it off. Then every time I would spray it he would bite at the spray. Go figure.

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:48 pm
by Raven
I don't know that it's the best thing Thor has ever done, but it's one of the best things he's done.

I fell one day. Took out the kitchen table and one of the chairs with me. I landed on my (bad) back...and didn't move...trying to get a sense if everything in my body was okay.

Thor laid down next to me and put his head on my chest. Once I realized I was no more damaged than I was going down, I grabbed him and told him to pull. And that's how I got up. :D

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:43 pm
by johninny
Shana, i think it is amazing how expressive they are when in an argument with you - the snorts, the screams, the sighs, merely flopping onto or more violently throwing themselves onto the ground. it is hilarious what they do - like very creative human teenagers.

Kira, that photo? if that is Hendrix doing another magic trick, then he takes the cake --- shape-shifting requires even more talent and brains than teleportation!!

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:24 am
by LyonsFamily
I don't know where my post went? If you see it floating around on another thread, it was supposed to be here.

So lately, miss Elli has decided that she'd teach herself to open the fridge. We came home one night to two sumo wrestler looking Dutch butts waddling around the kitchen after she opened the fridge and shared a bag of 10lbs of chicken breast with Odin. This was after they ate their 2lbs of raw dinners.

I bought baby locks for the fridge and not a second after I put them on, Elli ran around the kitchen opening all of the lower cabinets, and then jumped on the counter and opened the two big upper cabinets as if to tell me she was always going to be one step ahead of me. I didn't even have the time or heart to correct her and she was standing on the counter looking at me. I was laughing so hard.

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:45 pm
by simbathedog1
Omg... simba better not start raiding the kitchen . He opens the front door so I know he could get into the cabinets and fridge if he wanted to, but so far he hasn't. Fingers crossed.

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:34 pm
by Mobil
Opens the front door?

you guys have lever handles, not knobs, right?

RIGHT??

Re: Best/Craziest Thing Your DS Has Done

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:26 pm
by karenz
Mobil wrote:Opens the front door?

you guys have lever handles, not knobs, right?

RIGHT??
Haaa. My last ds, rawly, would open knobs. He even could unlock them. Had to keep deadbolts locked. Luckily he never figured out how to unlock the deadbolts. They are craaaaazy smart.