Page 1 of 1
flat tire
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:02 pm
by Asha
So I thought you guys might get a kick out of this. It's flip flop season. Asha follows me so closely that she steps on the back of my sandal! I didn't think my shadow could have physical manifestations;)
Re: flat tire
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:24 pm
by Raven
I can definitely relate. Have you stumbled yet? You wouldn't think someone with such a low center of gravity (I'm short) would stumble or tumble as much as I have. Not my fault, I say. Husband says, "You train them that way. Yes, it is. Quit bitchin'."

Re: flat tire
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:17 pm
by Mobil
I can relate! I have learned a lot of new dance moves.
Re: flat tire
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:11 pm
by Dutchringgirl
HAHAHA During the winter I snow shoe, Thalie ALWAYS steps on the back of my shoes
Re: flat tire
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:30 am
by Mark77
Asia follows me around the house and steps on the back of my shoes. She is always near me, no matter what I do. Riddick could care less, he just uses me for throwing a ball or toy.
Re: flat tire
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:34 am
by LyonsFamily
I took Odin to a drop in class at a new training facility last summer and showed up in flip flops. He broke my one, and without hesitation I threw him into a down stay and pulled out another pair of shoes and put them on. Everyone laughed at me for having a backup, but I thought it was perfectly normal.

Re: flat tire
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:13 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Its funny what we think is normal in our circle that others dont.