Dutch origin
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:15 am
Just curious, at times, Remy carries himself like a wolf when he walks, his head low. Also, his enormous feet splay out in the front and his legs are quite long.
Now I'm not suggesting he has wolf dog in him, his ears are far too big. But, he does display a certain....lupine quality that I didn't expect to see in a shepherd.
How did the Dutch shepherd come to be? What were the foundation dogs? Did they ever use wolf dog out crosses in the beginning?
P.s. How do I post a picture?
Now I'm not suggesting he has wolf dog in him, his ears are far too big. But, he does display a certain....lupine quality that I didn't expect to see in a shepherd.
How did the Dutch shepherd come to be? What were the foundation dogs? Did they ever use wolf dog out crosses in the beginning?
P.s. How do I post a picture?