Darko Update - DNA Test Results!

Wondering if that new friend you just brought home is a Dutch Shepherd? Post here.
Forum rules
Please read the first post: "Forum Rules and FAQ"
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Darko Update - DNA Test Results!

Post by Raven »

Truce time.

:D
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
Mobil
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Post by Mobil »

:DScool:
Attachments
surrendering-emoticon-animated-white-waving-flag.gif
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)

Stacy_R
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...

Post by Stacy_R »

silberlied wrote:It was a shock, since we are pampered with our no-kill shelter in Charlotte. :cry:
I hear you. We (the rescue I am with...RescuedMe) are in Charlotte and we have fosters all over the Charlotte area. We pull from Gaston County(NC), Union County (SC), Darlington (SC), and many others.

We should hook up since we are so close!!! Where in Charlotte are you??? There is another member of this forum who is in Charlotte (I just can't remember who at the moment) but she is on the other side from me. I am actually just south of Charlotte over the SC border and Tyson and I love to go to the McAlpine Creek/4 mile greenway off of Johnston Road and 485. How cool to meet another Charloteean on this forum...it's a small world. :)

Tyson was actually a foster failure from Gaston County AC. ;)
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org