Mia is growing fast!

Have a photo you want to share?
turgi11
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: i have a dutch shpherd

Mia is growing fast!

Post by turgi11 »

Mia is now 3 month old and she get tall very fast. she is adorable! very active but i am trying move her as much as i can and she ate us most of the garden already lol.

Gal Torgeman

Image Mia
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Mia is growing fast!

Post by Dutchringgirl »

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Look at that tail up, she seems to be pretty sure of herself. :cool:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
FG167
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am/have been involved in Dock Jumping, Agility, Rally, Tracking, Flyball and Search and Rescue and Schutzhund :-)

Post by FG167 »

LOVE the white tip on the tail - the first pic is adorable! :)
turgi11
Puppy

Post by turgi11 »

Thank you. She have a high self confidence and she is very independent. now we just have to wait till she will grow and see how she is going to be
Gal Torgeman

Image Mia
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

Very nice looking pup!

I'm amazed that the white on the snouth is brindled, how does that genetically work?? (Judith?)
turgi11
Puppy

Post by turgi11 »

what do you all think, she look mix bc the white? or it can be with that? how her face look?
Gal Torgeman

Image Mia
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

im thinking mix,
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

good looking pup! Does look like a mix to me as well.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

a very handsome little mix :dswink"
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by vneerland »

Marjolein wrote:I'm amazed that the white on the snouth is brindled, how does that genetically work?? (Judith?)
I am not convinced that that is white. It suspect it to be light yellow. The pup lacks a mask and so you can see the golden undercoat.
Brindling goes over it, so you see the base coat displayed if the pup has no mask.
I need to look for pictures but just envision a husky, they have the same light markings on their faces. If you then put brindle over that base coat pattern, you get something that looks like that.
Then you add the white feet and tail over the top of the base coat plus brindle and voila. A cute looking dog.
turgi11
Puppy

Post by turgi11 »

I think it a mix too but she is more a DS. all her movment and Physique look like that but the white are make her look like a mix. i hope her hears will stand up and then i think she will look more beatiful.
Gal Torgeman

Image Mia
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by vneerland »

Turgi11,
I know you introduced yourself elswhere, but I have already forgotten your name.
Would you mind creating a signature with your name in it so you don't have to manually sign your posts ever time?

I do think her ears will stand. They have plenty of lift in it now, and she is still very young, right? Have you seen them move from their position? One up, one down, or more up on some days than others? That too is a good indicator.
turgi11
Puppy

Post by turgi11 »

you are right ill create signature now. un useal when she is sleep with her stumech up so her hears are stand and she move them somethimes but still dident stand alone. ill have to wait and see, she is just 3 month old now.
Gal Torgeman

Image Mia
Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:
Marjolein wrote:I'm amazed that the white on the snouth is brindled, how does that genetically work?? (Judith?)
I am not convinced that that is white. It suspect it to be light yellow. The pup lacks a mask and so you can see the golden undercoat.
Brindling goes over it, so you see the base coat displayed if the pup has no mask.
I need to look for pictures but just envision a husky, they have the same light markings on their faces. If you then put brindle over that base coat pattern, you get something that looks like that.
Then you add the white feet and tail over the top of the base coat plus brindle and voila. A cute looking dog.
mmh, sounds logical, a very pale yelow...
turgi11
Puppy

Post by turgi11 »

vneerland wrote:
i think you are right and she is mix with a husky. this dog in the video are DS/husky and he have the same with marks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePlMxVcaNk
Gal Torgeman

Image Mia