Page 1 of 1

New Member

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:18 pm
by stevek613
Hi;

I recently joined this board and look forward to discussing DS's. Mine just passed away in Nov 2014 and my wife and I are looking to get another in the spring. She was the best dog I've ever had the pleasure of being with. She was 11.5 years old and died of cancer.

Re: New Member

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:55 pm
by cake73
Hi, Steve.

So sorry to hear about your girl's passing.
I also lost my DS to cancer (liver) at the end of September last year. We adopted her, but based on her age estimate back in 2006, she was just over 11.5 years old.

When you have a chance, please create a signature for yourself so you don't have to sign your posts each time.
:)

Re: New Member

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:52 am
by karenz
So sorry for your loss. I lost my first ds last March to lymphoma. He was 9 1/2. I got my new boy in June. I just couldn't bear to live without one.