Utah 1st time Dutch owner checking in!
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:42 pm
I've posted a couple times already, but wanted to do an official introduction!
I have a 5 month old fawn male who goes by the name Kaboose. He's goofy as hell and loves to cuddle. He's the most affectionate dog I've ever owned and I couldn't be happier with my choice.
I'm an active biker (road and mountain), backpacker, and canyoneerer. Kaboose has already nailed down being my "Caboose" on the mountain bike and we're playing around with the idea right now of Search Training (air scenting) him. We'll try it out and see how it goes! We just started yesterday
Looking forward to receiving more feedback from this community. It seems active, engaging and informative! Thanks for all the information I've received already. I think I trolled this forum for about a year before I bought my DS, so thank you!
I have a 5 month old fawn male who goes by the name Kaboose. He's goofy as hell and loves to cuddle. He's the most affectionate dog I've ever owned and I couldn't be happier with my choice.
I'm an active biker (road and mountain), backpacker, and canyoneerer. Kaboose has already nailed down being my "Caboose" on the mountain bike and we're playing around with the idea right now of Search Training (air scenting) him. We'll try it out and see how it goes! We just started yesterday
Looking forward to receiving more feedback from this community. It seems active, engaging and informative! Thanks for all the information I've received already. I think I trolled this forum for about a year before I bought my DS, so thank you!