Dutch Shepherds in the News (November 2022)

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Dutch Shepherds in the News (November 2022)

Post by centrop67 »

Hero Down: West Fargo Police Department K9 ToSti Dies After Suffering Medical Emergency
Story Link
policetribune.com wrote:The WFPD confirmed the seven-year-old Dutch shepherd’s tragic passing...

“On Saturday, Oct. 22, 2022, West Fargo Police Department’s K-9 ToSti passed away unexpectedly due to an unforeseen medical emergency while off duty,” the department said.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Dutch Shepherds in the News (November 2022)

Post by centrop67 »

Hero Down: Merriam Woods Police Department K9 Zoey Succumbs To Multiple Medical Issues
Story Link
policetribune.com wrote:The nearly 11-year-old Dutch Shepherd was diagnosed with renal failure earlier this year and was not expected to survive, but she “defied those odds and improved drastically and continued to serve the community of Merriam Woods and surrounding areas,” the MWPD said in a press release on Nov. 1.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers