RIP Demon

In remembrance of our lost friends
cordeliandemon
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: owner of a male Dutch Shepherd and female Alaskan Malamute

RIP Demon

Post by cordeliandemon »

I raised demon on this forum so it's hard for me to say that he's passed, especially at only 9 years old.

I got him for personal protection and he ended up being the best protector, friend and family I ever could have asked for, and in the end some monster poisoned him.

It still doesn't make sense and I keep finding myself looking out the window expecting to see him sunbathing, koda the 13 year old malamute looks for him every time we go outside.
Please hug your dutchies today (if they like hugs).
Training demon had so many ups and downs especially since he was a little neurologically different from the beginning, but I don't think I'll ever have a bond like that again and I'm so happy I got to experience it.

I'm moving out of the area ASAP and will have to get another pup to train for protection again eventually, id give the whole world just to have demon back though :(
Sadhbh (pronounced "Sive", its an irish name) -
Demon (dutch shepherd)
Koda (alaskan malamute)
Sidney (collie/springer spaniel)- R.I.P
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: RIP Demon

Post by centrop67 »

:DSangel:

So sorry for your loss. When I lost my lab - my first heart dog - I thought I would never be able to get through it or have the same bond with another dog. So far, I got through it, and all my dogs after have been heart dogs in their own way. Here's to hoping you find a similar path.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Jean512
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: from US now living in Finland, enjoying life with a long-haired Dutch shepherd (FCI) born 2022-09-25

Re: RIP Demon

Post by Jean512 »

I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you. Lots of love from me and my boy, who will get extra scritches today in Demon's memory
--Jean