Page 1 of 1

Hello

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:07 pm
by Jaz
Hello all,
i have been lurking for awhile. I saw a post about the breeder I got my female from and new I needed to warn the person not to use that breeder.
Maybe I will get ambitious and post some pics eventually.

Re: Hello

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:14 pm
by mafiamom
hi!! WELCOME!! =) im new too and believe me, they dont bite =)

Re: Hello

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:08 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :D

at least the humans don't bite...most of the time :dsangry: :dssmile: :dssmile:

Re: Hello

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:04 am
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Re: Hello

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:24 pm
by icvanstra
Welcome!

Re: Hello

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:28 pm
by alspyce
Welcome, any pictures???????

Re: Hello

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:49 pm
by vneerland
Welcome! Especially proud to have more men aboard. :)

Re: Hello

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 pm
by Jan
Welcome.

Re: Hello

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:00 pm
by Christie M
Jaz wrote:Hello all,
i have been lurking for awhile. I saw a post about the breeder I got my female from and new I needed to warn the person not to use that breeder.
Maybe I will get ambitious and post some pics eventually.

This may be late in coming, but you can always use the private message option to send personal information that you would rather not make public.

Welcome to the forum. We would love to see some pics and hear about how you got involved with the breed.

Re: Hello

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:30 am
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome !!!