I have to do a talk this coming week about Roxie's breed. Can someone point me in the direction of good info on DS or just tell me some things? When I look online there's some conflicting information. And if anyone has any ideas of what else could be in there I'd love to hear your thoughts!
I think she's probably about average or toward the small size for her age. She's 8 months old, about 18-19 inches at the shoulder and weighs around 40-45 pounds.
Breed info
- roxanne
- Green Dog
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:23 am
- Tell us about yourself: Hi.....my name is Angela. I have 2 daughters and 1 granddaughter. All of my dogs (and cats) are rescues. I have a puppy that we just adopted that I think could be at least part Dutch Shepherd. We also have a 2 year old pug/min pin mix and an 11 year old border collie and possible lab mix.
Breed info
Angela
UCD URO1 El Tango De Roxanne CD CGC
(Dutch shepherd mix)
Emmy (pug/min pin mix)
UCD URO1 El Tango De Roxanne CD CGC
(Dutch shepherd mix)
Emmy (pug/min pin mix)
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Breed info
If it's DS info you're looking for, you can't go wrong by visiting Judith's site, www.sevenpineskennel.com/
have fun with your presentation!
have fun with your presentation!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- roxanne
- Green Dog
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:23 am
- Tell us about yourself: Hi.....my name is Angela. I have 2 daughters and 1 granddaughter. All of my dogs (and cats) are rescues. I have a puppy that we just adopted that I think could be at least part Dutch Shepherd. We also have a 2 year old pug/min pin mix and an 11 year old border collie and possible lab mix.
Re: Breed info
Thanks Leih! Talk went great. I was able to teach everyone a little bit about Dutch Shepherds. The instructor obviously didn't think of her being a shepherd. She's actually the only mix in the class and only 4 pups can even take the test next week.
Angela
UCD URO1 El Tango De Roxanne CD CGC
(Dutch shepherd mix)
Emmy (pug/min pin mix)
UCD URO1 El Tango De Roxanne CD CGC
(Dutch shepherd mix)
Emmy (pug/min pin mix)
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Breed info
Glad it went so well!
Good luck with the test...results will be posted! (right?
)
Good luck with the test...results will be posted! (right?
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- roxanne
- Green Dog
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:23 am
- Tell us about yourself: Hi.....my name is Angela. I have 2 daughters and 1 granddaughter. All of my dogs (and cats) are rescues. I have a puppy that we just adopted that I think could be at least part Dutch Shepherd. We also have a 2 year old pug/min pin mix and an 11 year old border collie and possible lab mix.
Re: Breed info
Of course! Results will be posted when I get them!
Angela
UCD URO1 El Tango De Roxanne CD CGC
(Dutch shepherd mix)
Emmy (pug/min pin mix)
UCD URO1 El Tango De Roxanne CD CGC
(Dutch shepherd mix)
Emmy (pug/min pin mix)


Facebook page.